Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day - Swimming!

Memorial Day - Swimming!

Today Linda and I got in the pool and swam together.  She puts her arms around my neck and floats on top of me while I doggy paddle around in the pool.

Last year this time we would do this 2-3 times a week so this was real special that a year later we are now getting back to doing some of the things we enjoy together.

I didn't realise it's been a year since we swam together until we were actually doing it.

So far after 8 shots the medicine basically rolls back roughly 8-12 months of time / wear and tear of the disease.

I guess you have to ask yourself is taking the shot worth having your loved one for another year.  To me it is worth it.  For me.... to literally buy an extra year by taking the shot is more than worth it... to me it's priceless.  I don't know where this goes and how this goes from here but swimming again with mom today was awesome.

"Today was a good day"

No comments:

Post a Comment