Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th Of July

Fourth Of July

Mom pretty much plateaued through the month of June so I decided last week to start her on a 4 day rotation of the shot instead of the standard 7 days.

Last night we walked on the Hollywood Beach boardwalk and watched the fireworks on the ocean.  Mom wore her bicentennial 1976 Red White and Blue Rucker Park Jersey with stars on the side... mom's rockin' old school!

I did notice small and minor behavior improvements in the past 30 days, mainly around arranging and awareness.  One night in mid June I ordered Chinese take out and I could have swore when she sat up in her chair she was almost totally back.  She was alert, flush and looked great overall.  It was real cool.

The biggest improvement in the past week is mom can follow my finger with her eyes from side to side something even the doctors could not get her to do during her last check up.  So clear and rapid eye movement has improved greatly.

Can't wait to see how the 4 day cycle goes as I am purchasing an inversion table in hopes of getting more of the Enbrel to her brain.

Stay tuned

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment