Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Improvements

New Improvements

Small improvements that I notice has mainly been moms ability to utilize her right hand to shift or hold things with both hands.  Instead of putting things down with her left hand and repositioning she now will rely on her right hand to adjust.

Also she is now lifting cups to drink when she is thirsty.  Before the cups sit stationary on the table and she moves her head towards the rim of the cup or the straw.  She would normally try to drink from the rim of the cup 'with zero success' by moving her head.  Now she literally picks up the cup to take a drink.

Last night I placed 3 items in front of her for dinner and she managed to negotiate all 3.  I video taped this with my iphone.  The last time I remember negotiating more than one thing at a time was March or April of 2011.  Basically a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment